These packages include your choice of nearly any Kodak 16mm film bundled with Spectra premium processing, assembly (prep), ultrasonic cleaning, and a full resolution 2K flat scan on Scanity or HD color corrected scan on Spirit at the best discount. The larger your film package size, the greater the percentage of savings!
Upgrade options are available in case you want to substitute in 4K scanning or more expensive Ektachrome film. Rush service options, cloud upload and other services can easily be added at additional cost when film is submitted for services
- Best discount offered for film, processing and scanning. The larger the package, the greater your percentage of savings!
- Brand new 16mm Kodak film stock of your choice! Mix and match as you wish! Ektachrome 7294 requires upgrade.
- Simplified service redemption using Spectra barcodes applied to each roll of film.
- Spectra premium film processing with fresh chemistry!
- Film assembly (prep) on lab cores with newly manufactured splice tape and leader.
- Professional ultrasonic cleaning to remove any handling dust after assembly.
- Your choice of full resolution 2K Scanity flat log scan or color corrected HD scan on Spirit.
- All scanning is done on the best DFT commercial scanners which do not interpolate or upscale resolution.
- Download to your drive without hidden data management, drive mounting or download fees that other facilities charge. Before submitting a drive, please review our “Client Drive Requirements” document.
- 100′ Package = 2.75 min, 400′ Package = 11 min, 800′ Package = 22 min, 2000′ Package = 55 min, 4000′ Package = 110 min
Options/Upgrades Not Included.
Due to the complexity of the film packages there are a few extra steps to placing an order. Please be sure to follow these simple instructions to avoid delays in filling your order:
Select the size package you want from our store selection above. During the check-out process you will need to specify load size (400′ or 100′) and film ASA selection within the “Order Details” text box. You can mix and match film ASA types as long as they correspond to the number of film rolls within the package you are buying. Please keep your eye out for this large text box during check-out to avoid delays in filling your order!
1. Return Barcodes Return all Spectra applied barcode stickers with film to redeem services. Missing stickers can not be redeemed (please keep track of your barcodes).
2. Minimum Submission Unless ordering a “16mm 100′ Test Roll Package”, all other packages require a minimum of 400′ to be submitted for each scan we do. Packages have been given the best discounts with this minimal requirement in mind.
3. Digital Media When film is submitted, an adequate storage device must be included or purchased separately from Spectra. Before submitting a drive, please review our “Client Drive Requirements” document.