Guillotine/Ciro Premium Quality Splice Tape
Fresh Guillotine/Ciro tape is regularly purchased in bulk directly from the European manufacturer. We can offer this tape at the best price and quality because it is used in large quantities within our lab for assembling all film after processing. By far the most common tape used by commercial film labs worldwide.
This tape is unperforated (no sprocket holes) and provides full 2-frame coverage on both sides. The Guillotine super 8 splicer, which is sold separately, is the only splicer capable of punching the required sprocket holes in this tape when a splice is made.
- Best price due to bulk purchasing.
- Best adhesive quality (freshness) due to high inventory turnover.
- 2-frame full coverage both sides for added strength.
- 8mm tape compatible with both super 8 and regular 8 Guillotine/Ciro splicer models.
- 8mm tape = 300 splices per roll, 16mm tape = 150 splices per roll, 35mm tape = 75 splices per roll.
- Unperforated, full coverage tape. Perforations (sprocket holes) made when making splices using Guillotine/Ciro splicer sold separately.
*Splice tape not compatible with splicers that lack a punch for sprocket holes. For use with Guillotine/Ciro splicers only.