Alleviate film X-ray worries when shipping or dealing with airport security! Domke lead-impregnated bags provide all the protection you need from damaging X-rays. This is because dense lead is one of the few materials that can effectively block high energy X-rays – rendering them harmless to sensitive film.
Unlike older X-ray bags (which are stiff and rigid), Domke bags are also extremely flexible due to updated construction materials. These bags have a similar flexibility to a layered Cordura marine canvas allowing for easy packing and storage.
Board your flight with confidence, knowing that your film is protected from anything the TSA agents try to throw at it. Be safe with a Domke bag!
- Application: Protects film from potential X-ray exposure when shipping or boarding planes
- External Dimensions: 10.5″ X 12″
- Weight: 1 lbs
- Protective Material: Lead-impregnated vinyl sheet. Smooth, 420 Denier nylon packcloth interior.
- Resilient Construction: Incredibly strong! Durable, triple-layer. Water-resistant ballistic nylon outer shell.
- Bag Seal: Heavy duty Velcro
- Capacity (holds up to any one of the following examples): 1 X 35mm 400′ can. 3 X 16mm 400′ cans. 8 X 16mm 100′ containers. 12 X super 8mm 50′ boxed cartridges. 35 X rolls of 35mm still film (36 exposure loads).
- Lead Safety: Lead is impregnated into Vinyl sheets and sewn into protective bag lining for maximum safety.
- Warranty: Two-year warranty against manufacturing defects
- Country of Origin: Made in the USA