Official “Do Not X-ray” stickers designed by Kodak and Spectra to warn shipping companies and airport security that your package contains light sensitive, undeveloped film. Wording and symbols on the sticker instruct the handler to return the package if opening the container or an X-ray is mandatory. 2.5″ X 2.5″ crack-and-peel stickers are printed on quality, weather resistant paper.
- Sticker Size: 2.5″ X 2.5″
- Sticker Surface: Quality 70 lb label stock w/ protective, weather resistant UV coating
- Sticker Backing: Crack-and-peel, adhesive backed
- Professionally Printed: Superior in quality to the cheap digital copies sold elsewhere. Will not run when wet or fade in sunlight.
- Official Stickers: Designed with official wording and symbols to compel airport TSA agents and shippers to comply with your rights under federal regulations.
Special Note: In addition to our X-ray warning stickers, reusable Domke Filmguard lead bags are recommended for protection from mandatory X-rays when shipping or boarding planes. Dense lead is the best material for shielding film from high energy Xrays.