Spectra acrylic engraved slates were specially designed with all the best features while keeping budget in check. Made by hand in small batches just like the old-school Don Earl slates. They are built to last with superb craftsmanship and materials.
Spectra commercial slates are produced from 30% translucent acrylic to allow back-lighting for easy reading under low light shooting conditions. All slate text is laser engraved to assure it will never fade or wear away. Sticks are made from hand selected poplar for good audio resonance and resiliency. Sized with standardized dimensions to fit into a standard Camera Assistant Front Box. Erasable marker and eraser block included.
Don’t be fooled! Unlike the cheaply made souvenir shop slates you might see online, Spectra hand crafted slates are built to last. You won’t find a better made slate for the money!
- Dimensions: W11″ x H9.5″ (sized to fit in a standard Camera Assistant Front Box)
- Weight: 0.8 pounds
- Sticks: Poplar hardwood
- Slate Material: 30% translucent acrylic (for back lighting)
- Slate Text: Front engraved. Will never fade or wash away!
- Magnet: Specialized ceramic magnet to prevent double clapping.
- Hinge: Robust anodized 6061 aluminum hinge
- Marker and Eraser Block: Included
- Country of Origin: Hand made in California USA