This premium Spectra color slate was specially designed with film professionals in mind. Made by hand with the resiliency of old-school slates while using the best of today’s new materials and manufacturing techniques.
Spectra color slates are produced with graffiti resistant coated acrylic and UV printed backside layer to fully protect printed text. Special anti-graffiti front coating allows dry erase ink to easily wipe away while preserving acrylic life. The premium sticks are made from genuine, hand selected walnut (renowned as the best of all woods for slate sticks) for the very best audio resonance and dependability. Our walnut sticks are treated with danish wood oil and sealed with finishing wax to maintain appearance and resiliency under the harshest shooting conditions. This slate also features standardized dimensions so it can fit into a standard size Camera Assistant Front Box. Comes complete with Expo erasable marker and felt eraser block.
Spectra hand crafted slates are far superior to the numerous souvenir shop slates you might see online. Spectra slates are built to last a lifetime!
- Dimensions: W11″ x H9.5″ (sized to fit in a standard Camera Assistant Front Box)
- Weight: 0.8 pounds
- Sticks: Premium walnut hardwood
- Slate Material: Clear acrylic w/ 30% translucent UV printed back layer. Anti-graffiti coating to preserve surface.
- Slate Text: Backside UV printed acrylic with cured back coating to permanently seal in and protect text. Will never fade or wash away!
- Magnet: Specialized ceramic magnet to prevent double clapping.
- Hinge: Unique recessed hinge produced from anodized 6061 grade aluminum.
- Marker and Eraser Block: Included
- Manufacture Origin: Made by hand in California USA