FreeBlazer Aluminum Video Tripod from SmallRig is a durable and portable support option that is ideal for filmmakers on the go. It is constructed with durable, lightweight aluminum and reaches a maximum height of 72.4″ with its column extended, folding down to 17.7″ in length for simplified transport in the included carrying bag.
The head can support camera rig loads of up to 8.8 lb, and the legs can support up to 33 lb, making it great for all rig types, from smartphones to DSLRs to cinema (film) cameras. Its fluid head can pan 360° and tilt +90/-55°, and it features a leveling bowl that allows +10/-10° adjustments for simplified leveling of shots. Its quick release Arca-type plate features 1/4″-20 and 3/8″-16 camera screws to accommodate all camera types. Other features include two 1/4″-20 threads on the legs and a detachable monopod.
- Standout Features: Fluid head with bubble level. Aluminum legs w/ reliable twist locks. Ball base adjustment for fast leveling.
- Tripod Weight: Weighs only 4 lb! Ideal for documentary style shooting.
- Height Capacity: Maximum working height of 72.4″; folded length of 17.7″
- Weight Capacity: Tripod head features 8.8 lb maximum load; tripod legs feature a 33 lb maximum load
- Mounting Plate: Aluminum Arca-Swiss quick release w/ 1/4″-20 and 3/8″-16 camera mounting screws
- Flexibility: Convertible to monopod. Collapses down to 17.7″ for excellent portability.
- Accessory Accommodation: Two 1/4″-20 threads in legs to mount accessories such as lighting
- Camera Examples Within Weight Tolerance: Bolex H16 and Canon Scoopic 16mm cameras. All super 8 cameras including Canon 1014XLS, Nikon R10, Beaulieu and many more.